Stentura® 200 SRT(student realtime) nice paperless shorter touch
- The affordably priced Stentura® 200SRT realtime writer with manual touch gives you the opportunity to begin refining your realtime skills and dictionary while you're still in school!
- The Stentura® 200SRT is computerized.
- Writer is sold as paperless model without a cartridge ribbon or a papertray. If you are required to use paper, the paper options are optional.
- Trade-in the machine within 4 years and get a great trade-in price.
- Machine has been totally refurbished (new pads, greased, and oiled). All operations of the machine have been checked out by a certified technician.
- This is a complete package including all accessories.
Students! Here's your steno tip from the Steno Guru:
The Stentura® 200SRT is the least expensive option if you need a computerized writer for school. It's by far our most popular beginning or starter steno writer. Get this writer to start and then upgrade to a higher-end student model after you know that your career is moving forward.
- FREE shipping ($25.00 value)
- Free CAT Software (Apieron & DigitalCAT - Download required)
- Free keytop configuration ($50.00 value)
- Free USB to serial adapter (Trendnet Included)
- Two Year Warranty ($239.00 value)
No Sales tax except in Florida
- 2 year warranty both parts and labor in writing with a four year trade-in guarantee
- Computerized hookup to any CAT (Computer Aided Transcription) system
- Paperless feel and shorter depth of stroke setup
- Realtime transfer of notes
- Adjust depth of stroke
- Keyboard tension adjustment
- Updated styling and appearance
- Light weight under 5 lbs
- Refurbished Stenograph® 200SRT student writer in Gray
- Wheelie Case
- Real-time cable
- Adjustment tool
- Lubrication kit with instructions
- Operator's manual on CD
- USB to Serial Adapter
- Free CAT Software
- 2-year warranty
- 4-year trade-in guarantee
- Free toll-free tech support
1. Keytop Configuration - Select what you are used to or what your program or school recommends. If you are not sure send us a note or call us and we can usually help you with the selection.
2. Warranty - You normally receive a 2 year depot warranty which requires you to send the writer to us if there's a problem. If you want to add a loaner or a loaner with expedited shipping please select that option. Finally if you want your writer cleaned during the second year there is an option for that.
3. Keypads - If you want to optionally add cushioning or additional grip to the plastic keys then select one of our many keypad options.
4. USB to Serial - If you are planning on using DigitalCAT software then make sure you upgrade to the I/O Gear adapter.
5. Paper Option - If your school requires paper then simply select the paper option and we will add a papertray, ribbon and pack of steno paper.
- Credit & Debit Cards: Visa/MasterCard/Discover/AMEX/Paypal/Amazon
Buy it your way with StenoWork's Steno-Layaway flexible plans. You pick how much, how often and how long you pay. Just fill out our Steno-Layaway form and we will send you our Layaway agreement by email. It's just one more way that we make shopping on our web site more affordable.
Use our Rent-To-Own program to get this writer for just $100.00 deposit and $32.92 per month. 0% interest. Own it in 12 months! We also have a short-term rental for $100.00 deposit and $50.00/month with just a 3 month commitment.
- The machine is completely disassembled.
- The machine is chemically cleaned using a non-toxic bio-green solution.
- The Stop Pads are replaced as needed.
- The Universal bar pad is replaced as needed.
- The Bank Bar Pad is replaced.
- All parts are checked for excessive wear.
- The Toggle Roller is replaced or refurbished. If it fails specification criteria, it is replaced.
- The Platen is reconditioned. If it fails specification criteria, it is replaced.
- The machine is reassembled and all mechanical parts are greased and lubricated to specification.
- The factory settings are verified and adjustments are performed as necessary.
- The ribbon is replaced.
- Adjustments are performed on all electronic components, including the contact assembly and switches.
- All motor gears are aligned to specifications and checked for proper operation.
- A complete diagnostics is performed to check computer interface (real-time), battery charging operations, electronic operations, and proper disk drive operation if applicable.
- The machine casing is cleaned and the key tops are polished
This process generally takes 3-4 man hours to complete!
Here's a chart to help you select a keyboard configuration.