Get a 2-year warranty included with a price reduction! Save with our low price guarantee.
FREE ground shipping on all writers in the US!
Select either felt, rubber or leather keytops FREE. Select at checkout!
Free USB to Serial Adapter Make it paperless - choose under options
Machine sold new at close to $3,500.00. This writer is part of Stenograph's Stentura Series 1992-2004. They sold 50,000 of these machines with many still in use by active reporters. Machine has been totally refurbished(new pads, cleaned, greased, and oiled) with a new refurbished battery. All operations of the machine have been inspected by our factory certified technician. This machine comes with a two year written warranty. The warranty covers both parts and labor and return FEDEX shipping back to you.
- 2 yr warranty, both parts and labor, in writing
- Contrast Adjustable Satin Finish LCD with Real Time Notes Display
- Instant Readback from realtime display of steno notes -No longer must you wade through paper notes to locate a passage. You now have search features that allow quick and easy readback.
- Easily modify the keys' touch to your personal writing style, with an easy adjustment of depth of stroke and tension
- Provides easy menu navigation through convenient display buttons.
- Delete up to 20 previous strokes
- a/an automatically resolves
- Interchangable, seven hour battery pack that easily slides out for replacing and recharging.
- Complete CAT system compatibility
- 1.44MB Floppy Drive
- Timestamp Note File
- Search for Steno
- Comes with one long-life ink cartridge that is easy to change, keeping your hands clean.
- Built-in bench conference stand.
- Comes with an EasyLock tripod for quick setup.
- Tech support during warranty period
- Selectable manual/electric modes
- Complete package includes: Soft case with carrying strap, tripod, new ribbon ink cartridge, nice paper tray, 1 pack of steno paper, battery charger, adjustment tool, serial real-time cable, USB to Serial adapter, diskettes, signed certification of conditon, and owner's guide. This machine has it all!
- Students! Here's your steno tip from the Guru:The Stentura 6000 was the longest production machine in Stenograph's history if you count the 8000LX upgrade. (12 years) The 6000 is identical to the 8000 with one exception which is the 6000 displays steno only, no English. We have many customers that refuse to upgrade and love their Stentura. Select the upgraded shimming and get the depth shortened to have an even better feel. If possible use connected to your notebook to take advantage of audio-sync and to get another back-up.
- Complete package includes:
- Stenograph® Stentura® 6000 Blue Refurbished with some slight cosmetic issues(picture is actual writer)
- Soft-sided black carrying bag with shoulder strap
- Two HD Floppy diskettes
- Serial Realtime cable
- New 110/220 volt A/C adapter/charger with North American plug
- Plastic Papertray
- EasyLock® Tripod
- User's Guide
- USB to Serial adapter
- Adjustment tool
- New Ink Cartridge ribbon
- Rechargeable Ni-Cad battery pack provides up to 7 hours of battery life
- New Stenopad paper
- Writer certification from tech
- 2-year warranty
- If you select paperless then the papertray, ribbbon and paper will not be included
- Realtime display of notes on LCD
- Storage of notes on 1.44MB floppy disks
- Realtime transfer of note files via cable
- Depth of stroke and tension adjustments
- Set month, date and time
- Paper-only mode
- Battery charge indicator
- Format diskette
- Manual or Electric mode
- Electronic paper spacing
- User controlable beeper volume
- Mark notes
- Search for notes
- Last and previous electronic Steno-Mark
- Scroll forward or backward
- RAM-Lock: Allows recovery of last 1000 strokes
- Advanced Ni-Cad rechargable battery technology
- Digital time display
- Use as paperless or diskless
- Weight 6.3 lbs
- Credit & Debit Cards: Visa/MasterCard/Discover/AMEX
- Layaway: Buy it your way with StenoWork's Layaway flexible plan. We have partnered with eLayaway to provide you with the absolute best layaway system available. It's just one more way that we make shopping on our web site more affordable.
- Try their payment calculator to see how easy it is to make affordable payments. Find out more and get started here:
Programs on Pro Writers - New Lower Prices - 6 month commitment - 0% interest - Own your pro-model writer in 18 months with easy payments!
No Credit Check
|$200.00 deposit $27.77/month for 18 months ($252.77 initial payment)
- Retail Price: $700.00
- Deposit $200.00
- Monthly payment $27.77/month plus tax(FL only) charged directly to your credit or debit card.
- 6 month term and then month to month - complete ownership in 18 months.
- After 6 months either return the writer, continue to rent, purchase the writer or upgrade.
- Trade-ins: Have a trade-in? Get a trade-in quote within 24 hours. Just fill out our sell-your-stuff form.
Upgrade your microphone Metal Papertray Tilt Tripod
Add a nice dust cover ($12.95)
- Over 20 years of experience
- Technical support backed by award winning ZenDesk Help System
- Toll-Free Support and Ordering
- Best prices guaranteed
- Online Chat system
- Money back guarantee
If you do not live in the continental US or if you want to upgrade your shipping, please select a shipping option.
- In order to customize your writer we generally ship within 1-2 business days. If you need your writer expedited please call us or select expedited shipping and we will immediately put your order on the fast track.
- We offer FREE shipping in the continental US using with just $50.00 upcharge for HI or AK. The shipping times will vary and depend on how far you are from Palm Beach County, FL. (Generally 1-5 business days)
- If you need your writer sooner we can ship using FEDEX Express with Standard Overnight, Guaranteed 2-Day, or Economy 3-Day shipping available for an additional charge.
- Shipping international is also available. Please select under shipping options. If you prefer another service or expedited please call us or message us. . Please contact us with your email address and we will get back to you within 24 hours to get an exact shipping quote and to get any specific shipping questions answered.
It's not someone's used machine!
- The machine is completely disassembled.
- The machine is chemically cleaned using a non-toxic bio-green solution.
- The Stop Pads are replaced as needed.
- The Universal bar pad is replaced as needed.
- The Bank Bar Pad is replaced.
- All parts are checked for excessive wear.
- The Toggle Roller is replaced or refurbished. If it fails specification criteria, it is replaced.
- The Platen is reconditioned. If it fails specification criteria, it is replaced.
- The machine is reassembled and all mechanical parts are greased and lubricated to specification.
- The factory settings are verified and adjustments are performed as necessary.
- The ribbon is replaced.
- Adjustments are performed on all electronic components, including the contact assembly and switches.
- All motor gears are aligned to specifications and checked for proper operation.
- A complete diagnostics is performed to check computer interface (real-time), battery charging operations, electronic operations, and proper disk drive operation if applicable.
- The machine casing is cleaned and the key tops are polished
This process generally takes 4-5 man hours to complete!
Here's a chart to help you select a keyboard configuration.
Selecting keytop configurations can be confusing. Our recommendation is that if your present writer is configured a certain way then select the identical configuration.
It can be difficult to get used to something different. If this is your first writer than we would suggest talking to your school or teacher and asking what they would suggest.
Here are some options: