Computer Shorthand Realtime Theory 3rd Edition GOOD
- Orders placed before 2:00 PM EST M-F will be shipped the same day
This book is used and in good condition. It has very little to no writing or highlighting inside. Please click here for complete book condition.
Computer Shorthand: Skill Building and Realtime Transcription introduces a unique, universal learning format for students to develop their machine shorthand vocabulary and improve writing, reading, and transcribing skills. This book is designed for the machine shorthand skill and speed. The text is divided into 50 lessons which include question and answer testimony, skill building drills, vocabulary enrichment and phrase reviews, progressive speed development, challenge material, and punctuation self checks.
Ships for free by US Postal Service Media mail (shipping time generally is 5-7 business days) in the US or if you need it sooner or are an international customer select an upgraded shipping option.
- Free shipping: Media Mail in the US: 5-9 business days in continental US, 14-21 days to Alaska & Hawaii
- Priority Mail $15.25 additional: Priority Mail is generally 2 days in the continental US, 3-4 days to Alaska & Hawaii
- Express Mail $45.15 additional: Express Mail is the next day guaranteed in the continental US, 2 days to Alaska & Hawaii
- First Class to Canada $18.95 additional: First Class International varies by country
- Priority Mail to Canada $32.95 additional: Priority Mail International is 6-10 days depending on the country
- First Class International $27.85 additional: First Class International varies by country
- Priority Mail International $49.70 additional: Priority Mail International is 6-10 days depending on the country