ECS WordSmith Noise Reduction In Ear USB Transcription Headset
- Calculated at Checkout
ECS WordSmith Noise Reduction In-Ear USB Transcription Headset - New
“I have been transcribing with these earbuds for nearly a year now. In 30 year of transcribing I have never had such luxury of listening to almost silent dictation!”
-Heidi, Professional Transcriptionist from Charleston, South Carolina
Are you dealing with difficult and nearly unintelligible audio or video dictations?
Do you wish you could say Dear Dr. ________, I understand you are extremely busy and dictation is low on your list of priorities, but if you could take an extra moment and clearly articulate your dictation, the transcribed reports would come back to you with less questions and/or errors?
We all know poor dictating habits such as chewing gum, eating, yawning, sneezing, coughing, mumbling, using a speakerphone, etc. can severely affect your transcription time. You waste time and energy (in frustration) listening to dictations over & over again trying to decipher words and grammar in the process of transcription.
Don't you wish you could knock those challenging digital transcription jobs off much faster, even the ones with mushed syllables and unfamiliar accents?
If this is you, stop wishing, stop the frustration and fall in love with our ECS Wordsmith In-Ear USB Headset for Transcription! Its proprietary sound card generates amazing volume and sound clarity, helping to keep transcriptions accurate to the letter with exclusive voice frequency matching technology.
With the ECS WordSmith In-Ear USB Transcription Headset, you’ll:
- Hear Things With Clarity You Never Thought Possible - Its built-in soundcard generates near-perfect sound, far superior to your computer’s sound card
- Focus on your Work by Eliminating Distractions – With technology that matches the frequency response of the spoken word, dictations are much louder and clearer.
- Remain Comfortable, Even during Long Workdays –The WordSmith headset fits into the contour of any ear.
- Never Lose Your Connection Again – with the ECS WordSmith USB Transcription Headset’s generous 10’ cord, you would need to stand up and walk away from your desk to lose the connection.
- Adjust The Volume without Taking Your Hands off the Keyboard– its built-in volume control allows you to control volume up and down by dictators with ease!
- Start transcribing in minutes – this ECS WordSmith In-Ear transcription headset installs in minutes and doesn’t require a separate USB driver.
- Work with the transcription software you already use – this transcription headset works seamlessly with all major transcription programs
It is also compatible with all versions of Windows and Mac and comes with a direct connect 2.0 USB plug (no drivers required.