Freestyle2 Keypad for PC
The New Freestyle2 Keypad for PC matches the low-profile design of the Freestyle2 keyboard and utilizes the same low-force, quiet and tactile membrane key switch.
The Freestyle2 keypad allows flexibility in positioning the keypad to the right or left of the keyboard and are perfect for narrow keyboards like the Kinesis Freestyle2, and Maxim or in conjunction with your laptop. Use it in any situaton where a stand alone keypad is preferred. The 2-port USB hub enables you to easily connect other input devices such as mice without having to access USB ports on your computer.
- Integrated 2-port, 2.0 USB hub.
- Utilizes the same low-force, tactile membrane key switch as the Freestyle2 keyboard.
- Matches low profile design of the Freestyle2 keyboard.
- Embedded hot keys “Cut”, “Copy” & “Paste” for efficient editing.
- Use it in any situaton where a stand alone keypad is preferred. The 2-port USB hub enables you to easily connect other input devices such as mice without having to access USB ports on your computer.
Compatible Operating Systems
- Compatible with virtually all PC USB operating systems
- No special drivers required
- Switch type: Rubber dome, membrane
- Peak force: 44 grams
- Activation force: 35 gram
- Travel distance: 3.9 mm
- Width: 3.5 inches
- Depth (front-to-back): 7.125 inches
- Height: 0.875 inches
- Weight: 0.50 lbs
- Shipping weight: 1 lb
- Cable length: 6 feet