Internship Competency Handbook Used Good Condition
- Usually ships in 2-3 business days
- $4.99 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
This book is used in good condition - no writing some wear on binding.
Internship Competency Handbook by Kay Moody & Jeff Moody
The purpose of this handbook is to help the court reporting student have a more meaningful experience during his or her court reporting education and internship. The competency areas include the following: Shorthand Writing, Technology (including transcribing), Legal and Judicial Procedures, Professional Responsibility and Development as were identified by the National Court Reporters Association in their General Requirements and Minimum Standards. It is extremely important for you as a student to gain knowledge of all the competencies listed in this handbook in order to be able to perform as a professional machine shorthand reporter. If you take the time to fulfill all of these requirements, your transition from student to working reporter should be minimal.
- Internship guidelines
- Internship Agreement Form
- Intership Record Form
- Employer's Evaluation of Internship Student Form
- Competency Certification Forms
- Copyright: All rights reserved. (Standard Copyright License)
- Edition: 5th
- Publisher: Jeffrey Moody - Kay Moody
- Published: July 2, 2018
- Language: English
- Pages: 120
- Binding: Coil
- Interior Ink: Black & white
- Weight: 0.9 lbs.
- Dimensions (inches): 8.5 wide x 11 tall