Reporter on the Job Free Shipping
- Shipped the same business day if ordered by 2:00 PM EST.
Item #301: Reporter on the Job Book Only (276 pages, emerald green, ISBN 978-0-938643-09-8)
- Introduces students to the types of material court reporters encounter in their daily work.
- Contains testimony, depositions, jury charge, statements, literary, speaker identification, parentheticals, reporter punctuation, number usage, and more.
- Reviews advanced theoretical concepts.
- Contains 23 lessons and 4 review and 10 supplemental dictations.
- Each lesson contains vocabulary, instruction, review, and dictation.
- The 4 review and 10 supplemental exercises contain vocabulary and dictation.
- Available: Audio CDs (MP3 format) (26+ hours of audio) cover every exercise in the student text at multiple speeds. (Item #CD303/A/B/C at speeds ranging from 80 to 225 wpm.)
Ships for free by US Postal Service Media mail (shipping time generally is 3-10 business days) in the continental US or if you need it sooner or you are an international customer select an upgraded shipping option.
We offer a 14 day return with a 10% restocking fee.