Instruction manual here
Recording connection kit to join and record all participants of a ZOOM, GoToMeeting or other teleconference - compatible with all CAT programs and windows computers. Can be used with 2 computers as shown or with a single computer.
This kit includes the connections you need to take part in a Teleconference and record the audio from the all participants (including yourself) into your CAT (or other) audio recording program. Computers are not included. If you prefer to use one computer to join the teleconference *and* record the audio into the CAT program, simply plug both USB 2-way adapters into the CAT computer (using a USB hub is acceptable).
This system includes the following items:
- Andrea Communications lightweight headset with in-line volume control and mute switch
- Sound Professionals plug and play USB universal audio adapter
- Sound Professionals miniature universal plug and play USB audio adapter
- Sound Professionals universal Zoom cable kit – includes the following cables:
- 36″ Patch cable to connect the Zoom computer to the CAT computer
- Y cable (splitter) to allow you to split the audio from Zoom to make a backup recording using a writer or digital recorder
- Patch cable to connect from the splitter above and connect to a writer or digital recorder
- USB extension cable to extend USB devices when needed
- Splitter to use a cellphone as Zoom audio source
- Adapter to connect battery powered and wireless microphones with smartphones, iPhone/iPad and computer combo jack