Stance Move EXT 5050 Free US Shipping
FREE SHIPPINGDISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF MOVEMENT
- Have More Energy
- Burn Calories
- Relieve Back and Neck Pain
- Be More Productive
Natural Way To Energize Your Workday
The human body is meant to stay in motion and the Stance Move ergonomic office sit stand chair helps provide that motion throughout your workday. Forward sloped sitting, kneeling and assisted standing are all healthy postures that provide the worker with unparalleled well-being and energy in the work place. The Stance Move is the only ergonomic, sit stand, 3 position chair on the market that helps you achieve these positions and more!
When you must sit, sit healthy! The Stance Move ergonomic office chair provides the user with a backless seating design that helps build balance and core muscles while providing hours of comfortable use.
The Stance Move ergonomic office chair can also transform into a kneeling chair with one touch of a lever. Kneeling is a very comfortable and healthy workplace posture that is recommended by many Doctors and Chiropractors.
Assisted standing is the posture that really sets the Stance Move apart from all other ergonomic office chairs. Standing unassisted for for prolonged periods of time can cause fatigue and muscle soreness. Assisted standing in the Stance Move will allow the user to stand comfortably for hours at a time in the workplace providing good posture, energy and well-being.
The Stance Move EXT 5050 comes standard with seat extension. Recommended for users taller than 5′ 9″.
Ergonomic – Stylish – Practical
- Only 3 position chair of its kind
- Healthy, backless, sloped sitting position for core muscle building
- Comfortable kneeling position for all day relaxation
- Healthy assisted standing position for increased energy
- Equally at home in an office or industrial environment
- Easily move between positions with the touch of a lever
- Robust steel construction for many trouble free years of service
- 5 year warranty
- Ships fully assembled
- Proudly manufactured in the USA