StenEd Realtime Theory 101 Fair Condition Free Shipping
Volume I: Realtime/Basic Theory (40 lessons, 343 pages, indexed, royal blue) (ISBN 0-938643-01-0)
- Includes keyboard and the entire StenEd theory.
- Emphasizes long vowels, high frequency words, and word beginnings and endings while giving consistent and logical writing techniques to insure realtime, conflict-free writing.
- Includes comprehensive word lists, sentences, and paragraphs to reinforce each principle.
- Includes shorthand notes for much of the dictation material given.
- Introduces all required and many optional high frequency briefs/phrases.
- Appendices include summaries of the theory, briefs and phrases, and soundalikes.
- Audiocassettes cover every exercise in the student theory text at multiple speeds. (Item #103A/B/C/D/R, Audios #1-40 from 20 to 90 wpm)
- Computer tutorials for all 180 exercises are available. (Item #GT101)
- As long as the school is purchasing class-size sets of StenEd's Volume I:
- Realtime Theory, StenEd provides theory audios, theory tutorials, and the
- StenEd main translating CAT dictionary free and gives the school permission to duplicate these audios, tutorials, and CAT dictionaries for school/student use.
Ships for free by US Postal Service Media mail (shipping time generally is 3-10 business days) in the continental US or if you need it sooner or you are an international customer select an upgraded shipping option.
We offer a 14 day return with a 10% restocking fee.