StenEd Realtime Theory 101 Very Good Condition Free Shipping
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. If you need it quickly, upgrade your shipping.
- Calculated at Checkout
Volume I: Realtime/Basic Theory (40 lessons, 343 pages, indexed, royal blue) (ISBN 0-938643-01-0)
- Includes keyboard and the entire StenEd theory.
- Emphasizes long vowels, high frequency words, and word beginnings and endings while giving consistent and logical writing techniques to insure realtime, conflict-free writing.
- Includes comprehensive word lists, sentences, and paragraphs to reinforce each principle.
- Includes shorthand notes for much of the dictation material given.
- Introduces all required and many optional high frequency briefs/phrases.
- Appendices include summaries of the theory, briefs and phrases, and soundalikes.
- Audiocassettes cover every exercise in the student theory text at multiple speeds. (Item #103A/B/C/D/R, Audios #1-40 from 20 to 90 wpm)
- Computer tutorials for all 180 exercises are available. (Item #GT101)
- As long as the school is purchasing class-size sets of StenEd's Volume I:
- Realtime Theory, StenEd provides theory audios, theory tutorials, and the
- StenEd main translating CAT dictionary free and gives the school permission to duplicate these audios, tutorials, and CAT dictionaries for school/student use.
Book is in Very Good condition. Contains no writing or highlighting. Cover may be slightly worn.
Ships for free by US Postal Service Media mail (shipping time generally is 3-10 business days) in the continental US or if you need it sooner or you are an international customer select an upgraded shipping option.
We offer a 14 day return with a 10% restocking fee.