StenEd Student Theory Pack Realtime, 2 Books & 5 CD's USED
Our most popular StenEd package is now available in used condition. Perfect for students who are trying to save money on school supplies. All items in the package are classified as "good"/"average" condition or better. Books contain writing on less than 25% of pages and may show wear/stains on their cover. CDs are also pre-owned and tested as working.
Volume I: Realtime/Basic Theory (40 lessons, 343 pages, indexed, royal blue) (ISBN 0-938643-01-0)
- Includes keyboard and the entire StenEd theory.
- Emphasizes long vowels, high frequency words, and word beginnings and endings while giving consistent and logical writing techniques to insure realtime, conflict-free writing.
- Includes comprehensive word lists, sentences, and paragraphs to reinforce each principle.
- Includes shorthand notes for much of the dictation material given.
- Introduces all required and many optional high frequency briefs/phrases.
- Appendices include summaries of the theory, briefs and phrases, and soundalikes.
Reader for Realtime Theory (114 pages, light blue, 1998 edition, ISBN 978-0-938643-31-9)
- Designed to be used in conjunction with Realtime Theory beginning with Theory Lesson 18.
- Develops sound notereading skills while reinforcing realtime theory.
- Includes shorthand notes for the theory text dictation material not outlined in the theory text itself.
- Used by student scopists (in conjunction with Realtime Theory (Item #bse103) to learn notereading.
Realtime Theory Audio CDs
- CD103A Audio CD for Theory Lessons 1-10
- CD103B Audio CD for Theory Lessons 11-20
- CD103C Audio CD for Theory Lessons 21-30
- CD103D Audio CD for Theory Lessons 31-40
- CD103R Audio CD for Theory Review at higher speeds
Ships for free by US Postal Service Media mail (shipping time generally is 3-10 business days) in the continental US or if you need it sooner or you are an international customer select an upgraded shipping option.
We offer a 14 day return with a 10% restocking fee.