StenEd Student Theory Pack Realtime, 2 Books & 5 CD's
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. If you need it quickly, upgrade your shipping.
- Calculated at Checkout
StenEd Realtime Theory (40 lessons, 343 pages, indexed, royal blue) (ISBN 0-938643-01-2)
- Provides the foundation for realtime, conflict-free computer writing.
- Includes keyboard and the entire StenEd theory.
- Emphasizes long vowels, high frequency words, and word beginnings and endings while giving consistent and logical writing techniques to insure realtime, conflict-free writing.
- Includes comprehensive word lists, sentences, and paragraphs to reinforce each principle.
- Includes shorthand notes for much of the dictation material given.
- Introduces all required and many optional high frequency briefs/phrases.
- Appendices include summaries of the theory, briefs and phrases, and soundalikes.
- Includes detailed index of the subjects covered
Both books and CD's are in new condition.
Reader for Realtime Theory (114 pages, light blue, 1998 edition, ISBN 978-0-938643-31-9)
- Designed to be used in conjunction with Realtime Theory beginning with Theory Lesson 18.
- Develops sound notereading skills while reinforcing realtime theory.
- Includes shorthand notes for the theory text dictation material not outlined in the theory text itself.
- Used by student scopists (in conjunction with Realtime Theory (Item BSE103) to learn notereading.
All Theory audios on CD as follows
- CD103A Audio CD for Theory Lessons 1-10
- CD103B Audio CD for Theory Lessons 11-20
- CD103C Audio CD for Theory Lessons 21-30
- CD103D Audio CD for Theory Lessons 31-40
- CD103R Audio CD for Theory Review at higher speeds