Teacher's Edition of StenEd Realtime Theory 101 NEW
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. If you need it quickly, upgrade your shipping.
- Calculated at Checkout
Teacher's Edition Volume I: Realtime/Basic Theory (40 lessons, 343 pages, indexed, royal blue) (ISBN 0-938643-01-0) (BOOK ONLY)
- Current 2019-2021 new edition.
- Provides the foundation for realtime, conflict-free computer writing.
- Includes keyboard and the entire StenEd theory.
- Emphasizes long vowels, high frequency words, and word beginnings and endings while giving consistent and logical writing techniques to insure realtime, conflict-free writing.
- Includes comprehensive word lists, sentences, and paragraphs to reinforce each principle.
- Includes shorthand notes for much of the dictation material given.
- Introduces all required and many optional high frequency briefs/phrases.
- Appendices include summaries of the theory, briefs and phrases, and soundalikes.
- Divided into 40 lessons; contains 343 pages.
- Includes detailed index of the subjects covered.
New books are returnable if still shrink-wrapped with no restocking as long as buyer pays all shipping. Used books are not returnable.View AllClose