Realtime Dictionary of Briefs & Phrases NEW Free Shipping
Realtime Dictionary of Briefs & Phrases (112 pages, light gray, 2005 edition, ISBN 978-0-938643-74-6)
- Contains a "short and sweet" listing of StenEd briefs and phrases.
- Contains over 12,000 entries.
- Recommended once students have completed StenEd theory and understand StenEd writing principles and the importance of remaining conflict free.
- Not a summary of StenEd writing principles but simply a listing of StenEd-allowed briefs and phrases. (See the Professional Dictionary for a complete listing of StenEd outlines and theory principles. The material in this text is excerpted from that comprehensive text.)
- Book is in new condition.
- If ordered by 2:00 PM EST M-F your package generally ships the same day.
- USPS First Class shipping time is advertised 1-3 business days.
- Select "Free shipping" during checkout to have your item ship First Class Mail
- For international customers and for speedier shipping please select one of the premium shipping options.
Checkout a Review:
This is a great help
This is a great help to anyone who has ever questioned how to stroke out a word and or even thought if an arbitrary existed for it! What a wonderful tool, and it is highly recommended to any court reporter out there.
No Returns on Used books unless there was a error in gradingView AllClose