Realtime Dictionary of Briefs & Phrases NEW
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. If you need it quickly, upgrade your shipping.
- Calculated at Checkout
Realtime Dictionary of Briefs & Phrases (112 pages, light gray, 2005 edition, ISBN 978-0-938643-74-6)
- Contains a "short and sweet" listing of StenEd briefs and phrases.
- Contains over 12,000 entries.
- Recommended once students have completed StenEd theory and understand StenEd writing principles and the importance of remaining conflict free.
- Not a summary of StenEd writing principles but simply a listing of StenEd-allowed briefs and phrases. (See the Professional Dictionary for a complete listing of StenEd outlines and theory principles. The material in this text is excerpted from that comprehensive text.)
- Book is in new condition.
Checkout a Review:
This is a great help
This is a great help to anyone who has ever questioned how to stroke out a word and or even thought if an arbitrary existed for it! What a wonderful tool, and it is highly recommended to any court reporter out there.
New books are returnable if still shrink-wrapped with no restocking as long as buyer pays all shipping. Used books are not returnable.View AllClose