How to prepare for the RPR and RMR Exams - Good Condition
This book is used in Good condition. Cover shows some wear. May contain a minimal amount of writing. Binding in good condition. Photo is not actual book.
Preparation is the key to passing the RPR or RMR exams. This informative guide will describe the knowledge needed for exam day, and give you confidence-building hints that may help you pass.
In addition, we've added dozens of articles that offer tips on how to deal with stress, increase your speed, and prepare yourself mentally, as well as a section on court reporting ethics. Some of the subjects covered include:
- Improving your concentration when writing
- Eliminating the stress that can hold you back from success
- Practical advice for passing the exam
Answering these practice questions will give you an idea as to what you can expect on the RPR and RMR exams. For the first time you can test yourself on actual RPR Exam questions so you an find out where you stand as test day approaches. You'll also get:
- Vocabulary stretchers and dills on word usage and punctuation
- Exercises in medical and legal terminology as well as court and deposition procedures
- Practice test with answers, so you;ll know where you need to focus your attention
The book is divided into five major areas of importance to the reporting files - English, medical, legal, court and deposition procedures, and technology - so you'll be on step ahead when exam day arrives.