StenEd Medical Dictionary for Stenotypists - Free Shipping
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. If you need it quickly, upgrade your shipping.
- Calculated at Checkout
Realtime Medical Dictionary for Stenotypists (454 pages, blood red, 2011 edition, ISBN 978-0-938643-75-3)
- Extremely comprehensive listing of medical terms and their realtime StenEd outline(s).
- Includes all non-obsolete words contained in Stedman's, Dorland's, and Taber's medical dictionaries and all medications contained in the Physicians' Desk Reference (PDR).
- Contains over 75,000 entries.
- Includes a review of medical writing principles.
- Appendices contain:
- Medical Acronyms and Abbreviations
- Prefixes, Suffixes, and Roots
- Medical Soundalikes
- Alphabetic Letters and Stenoscription Commands
- Briefs and Phrases for Medical Transcription
- All serious students will want a copy of this text.
New books are returnable if still shrink-wrapped with no restocking as long as buyer pays all shipping. Used books are not returnable.View AllClose