Speedbuilding for Court Reporting, Volume 2 (254 pages, light green, ISBN 978-0-938643-04-3)
Students will benefit greatly from having copies of these dictation texts. They should check their transcribed notes against the maser copy--proofing is an extremely important aspect of producing an accurate transcript--and they should have easy access to these texts and any audios available for home and lab practice.
- Both volumes are highly recommended for all reporting and legal stenoscription students. Also useful for stenocaptioning students.
- Contains 25 lessons and hundreds of pages of dictation.
- Compiled from actual courtroom testimony.
- Each lesson consists of six parts:
- An Exercise Giving Proper/Geographical Names, Numbers, Retention Sentences, or Legal Item
- Jury Charge
- Corresponding online audio is available separately and includes 9 hours of dictation at 125-240 WPM.
- Material from these texts is available in the Realtime Coach audio/video interactive steno tutorials.
Ships for free by US Postal Service Media mail (shipping time generally is 3-10 business days) in the continental US or if you need it sooner or you are an international customer select an upgraded shipping option.
New books are returnable if still shrink-wrapped with no restocking as long as buyer pays all shipping. Used books are not returnable.View AllClose