StenEd Speedbuilding for Court Reporting, Volume 2 plus online audio
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. If you need it quickly, upgrade your shipping.
- Calculated at Checkout
Students will benefit greatly from having copies of these dictation texts. They should check their transcribed notes against the maser copy--proofing is an extremely important aspect of producing an accurate transcript--and they should have easy access to these texts and any audios available for home and lab practice.
Text & Audios
Item #402: Speedbuilding for Court Reporting, Volume 2 (254 pages, light green, ISBN 978-0-938643-04-3)
- Highly recommended for all reporting and legal stenoscription students. Also useful for stenocaptioning students.
- Compiled from actual courtroom testimony
- Each volume has 25 lessons for a total of 50 lessons and well over 500 pages of dictation. (This equals over 1,000 pages when converted to the 25 lines per page transcript format.)
- Each lesson consists of six parts:
An Exercise Giving
You will receive an email link directly from StenEd that will give you access to the audio usually within 1-2 business days. All downloadable audio is guaranteed by the StenEd company for quality. Once audio is downloaded it is non-returnable.
New books are returnable if still shrink-wrapped with no restocking as long as buyer pays all shipping. Used books are not returnable.View AllClose