Stenograph® Stentura® 6000LX Refurbished Jade Paperless
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. Writer prep time is approximately 5 business days. If Expedited Prep is selected the writer prep time is 1-2 days.
- Calculated at Checkout
Get a 2-year warranty included with a price reduction! Save with our low price guarantee.
FREE ground shipping on all writers in the US!
Select either felt, rubber or leather keytops FREE. Select at checkout!
Free USB to Serial Adapter
- 2 yr warranty, both parts and labor, in writing
- High Capacity Battery Technology
- High contrast LCD improves viewing of the display, while satin-finish LCD reduces glare from overhead lights. No more angling your machine or shifting position! Read-backs have never been easier.
- Paperless- with shortened depth of stroke
- RAM memory for 800-900 pages
- Tech support during warranty period
- Complete PC compatibility with upgradeable bios
- Triple Protection of Notes - Ram, Paper, Disk
- Durable, Lightweight design only 6.6 lbs.
- 1.44MB Floppy Drive
- Timestamp Note File
- Search for Mark and any steno
- Compatable with all CAT systems.
- Display Disk Directory-reopen a closed job
- Adjust depth of stroke and tension
- Selectable manual/electric modes
- Complete package includes: Soft case with strap, tripod, battery charger, adjustment tool, real-time cable with USB to serial adapter, diskettes, signed certification of condition, and owner's manual on CD. This machine has it all
- Here's your steno tip from the Guru: The only difference between the 6000LX and the 8000LX is that the 6000LX doesn't display English on the screen. It displays steno. For reporters that routinely hook-up to a notebook computer, the English translation is a feature you probably don't need! You'll get much better translation on your notebook and you'll be able to use the audio-sync. The 6000LX is not an older writer than the 8000LX. They were manufactured at the same time and are identical in most aspects.
- Complete package includes:
- Soft case with carrying strap or Backpack wheelie
- New "Clean hands" ink cartridge
- New refurbished rechargable battery
- Nice paper tray
- 1 pack of steno paper
- Battery charger
- Adjustment tool
- Serial Real-time cable with Trendnet USB to serial adapter
- Stentura dictionary conversion utility software(if requested)
- Diskettes with labels
- Signed certification of conditon
- Owner's manual
- 2-year warranty with support
- Realtime display of steno notes on LCD
- Storage of notes and text files on 1.44MB floppy disks
- Realtime transfer of note files via cable
- Set month, date and time
- Battery charge indicator
- Format diskette
- Manual or Electric mode
- Electronic paper spacing adjustment
- User controlable beeper volume
- Search features:
- Last/previous electronic Steno-Mark
- To a specific steno outline
- Scroll forward or backward
- RAM-Lock: Allows recovery of last 1000 strokes
- Advanced Ni-Cad rechargable battery technology
- Digital time display
- Use as paperless or diskless
- Weight 6.6 lbs
- Credit & Debit Cards: Visa/MasterCard/Discover/AMEX
Buy it your way with StenoWork's Steno-Layaway flexible plans. You pick how much, how often and how long you pay. Just fill out our Steno-Layaway form and we will send you our Layaway agreement by email. It's just one more way that we make shopping on our web site more affordable.
Programs on Pro Writers - New Lower Prices - 6 month commitment - 0% interest - Own your pro-model writer in 12 or 18 months!
Plan A: $250.00 deposit $41.66/month for 18 months
Plan B: $250.00 deposit $62.50/month for 12 months
- Trade-ins: Have a trade-in? Get a trade-in quote within 24 hours. Just fill out our sell-your-stuff form.
- Over 20 years of experience
- Technical support backed by award winning ZenDesk Help System
- Toll-Free Support and Ordering
- Best prices guaranteed
- Online Chat system
- Money back guarantee
If you do not live in the continental US or if you want to upgrade your shipping, please select a shipping option.
- In order to customize your writer we generally ship within 1-2 business days. If you need your writer expedited please call us or select expedited shipping and we will immediately put your order on the fast track.
- We offer FREE shipping in the continental US using with just $50.00 upcharge for HI or AK. The shipping times will vary and depend on how far you are from Palm Beach County, FL. (Generally 1-5 business days)
- If you need your writer sooner we can ship using FEDEX Express with Standard Overnight, Guaranteed 2-Day, or Economy 3-Day shipping available for an additional charge.
- Shipping international is also available. Please select under shipping options. If you prefer another service or expedited please call us or message us. . Please contact us with your email address and we will get back to you within 24 hours to get an exact shipping quote and to get any specific shipping questions answered.
It's not someone's used machine!
- The machine is completely disassembled.
- The machine is chemically cleaned using a non-toxic bio-green solution.
- The Stop Pads are replaced as needed.
- The Universal bar pad is replaced as needed.
- The Bank Bar Pad is replaced.
- All parts are checked for excessive wear.
- The Toggle Roller is replaced or refurbished. If it fails specification criteria, it is replaced.
- The Platen is reconditioned. If it fails specification criteria, it is replaced.
- The machine is reassembled and all mechanical parts are greased and lubricated to specification.
- The factory settings are verified and adjustments are performed as necessary.
- The ribbon is replaced.
- Adjustments are performed on all electronic components, including the contact assembly and switches.
- All motor gears are aligned to specifications and checked for proper operation.
- A complete diagnostics is performed to check computer interface (real-time), battery charging operations, electronic operations, and proper disk drive operation if applicable.
- The machine casing is cleaned and the key tops are polished
This process generally takes 4-5 man hours to complete!
Here's a chart to help you select a keyboard configuration.
Selecting keytop configurations can be confusing. Our recommendation is that if your present writer is configured a certain way then select the identical configuration.
It can be difficult to get used to something different. If this is your first writer than we would suggest talking to your school or teacher and asking what they would suggest.
Here are some options: