Stenograph's™ The Wave™ Refurbished Package
- All writers take approximately 5-7 business days to prepare before shipping. Free shipping is UPS ground and will depend on your location. Expedited & lightning prep options are available. Shopping cart receive dates are not accurate.
- Calculated at Checkout
Introducing our partnership with XCOVER!
- 1 year: Add Accidental Damage Protection to StenoWorks' one year warranty
- 2 year: Add Accidental Damage Protection and Extend your warranty to two years with the accidental protection
- 3 year: Add Accidental Damage Protection and Extend your warranty to three years with the accidental protection (BEST DEAL)
LOOK! What extras are included:
- FREE US SHIPPING
- Free Keytop Covers professionally installed (leather, rubber, foam rubber, felt,etc. or any of the other types we sell installed ($75.00 value)
- FREE Tech Support for one year
- Your choice of extended keys installed ($100.00 value)
Special Limited Financing: NO Interest for 12 months
We've partnered with Klarna to provide a line of credit that allows you to spread your purchases over time with low APR financing offers.
No Sales tax except in Florida
FREE ground shipping on all writers in the US! Upgraded shipping available.
Students Love the Wave read our reviews
- With its patent-pending TrueStroke™ technology, the Wave enables you to do your best right from the start.
- Watch your accuracy soar with the Wave writer! The vibrant flat-panel screen clearly displays steno outlines as you write them, giving you the best kind of feedback -- immediate feedback -- to enable you to practice proper technique while you build speed. The phenomenal touch of this writer will speed you on your way to success.
- The Wave is a top-of-the-line writer designed to give students an edge. It features the same patent-pending TrueStroke™ technology used in the professional Diamante® writer.
- Has the same touch and feel as a professional writer so you can write more and fatigue less.
- The Wave® is the only student writer that works with TrueView™ to help you identify shadows and stroking issues without cost of paper.
- The Wave’s® large LCD screen lets you easily see what you have stroked. No need to spend hours looking at blotchy letters on stenopaper!
- It’s paperless.** Go green and save nearly $300 per year that you would spend on paper and writer supplies.
- Startup screen can be customized to display your favorite image. Includes choice of case
- It's lightweight.
- The Wave is the smartest student writer ever created. It naturally adjusts for you so you can move effortlessly from beginner's touch to professional touch on the same writer.
- Students! Here's your steno tip from the Guru: If you are in higher speeds and struggling to advance, this machine could save your career. It has a very nice light touch that will help get you to the next level.
- Refurbished Stenograph® Wave™ in Gray
- 110/220 volt A/C adapter/charger with North American plug
- One removable re-chargeable 4-cell battery pack installed
- Z12 EasyLock lightweight tripod standard
- New USB cable 6 foot
- Wave™ User Guide & Utilities and Tutorial Pen Drive
- Getting Started Quick Guide
- New LCD cleaning kit
- Choice of carrying case
- One-Year comprehensive warranty including tech support included.
- Complementary "Getting Started" Introductory session on the phone with our Writer/CAT Software Trainer. We will go through setting us your new writer with your CAT system and how to use it's main features. We can logon to your computer remotely if necessary. Our goal is to make your transition to your new writer as smooth as possible.
Clearly in View
- The vibrant flat-panel screen clearly displays steno outlines as you write them, giving you the best kind of feedback – immediate feedback-- to enable you to practice proper technique, the most expeditious way to advance your consistency and speed
- Stop writing to read back fluently while scrolling notes up or down. With plenty of context to help you interpret what you’ve written, you’ll confidently recite the spoken word. Start writing and you’re instantly back “on the record.”
Display & Navigation Functions
- Scroll Up/Down to find point of readback
- Select font size to one of five choices for larger text or more context
- Search for Last Mark to verify or read something you marked earlier
- Search for a steno outline to find a point of readback.
- Change backlight setting for varying lighting conditions.
- Slant the display panel up to 65°
- Personalize the Splash Screen with .jpg files of your own pictures
Realtime Ready Included with the Wave is a standard plug-and-play USB cable that makes connecting to realtime a breeze. Your teachers will love it as transferring test notes for evaluation is a snap!
On-Board Memory A fifty-page memory provides storage of practice materials to be transcribed later. Select all or specific practice sessions when you have access to a CAT computer to transcribe homework or practice. Clear memory and start fresh with new dictation when memory indicates that it is full.
Grab and Go Just grab your writer and go – to another class or down the hall – utilizing built-in hand-grips. It’s only 4.5 pounds.
The ideal writer for realtime captioners Using the same extraordinary technology as the professional Diamante writer, the Wave writer provides amazing results at a fraction of its cost. By eliminating redundancy yet keeping the phenomenal TrueStroke technology from the Diamante the Wave enables cleaner output than ever.
TrueStroke™ Touch TrueStroke technology (patent-pending) utilizes software to accurately track the movement of each individual keystroke. It replaces traditional contact adjustments and helps you achieve cleaner writing with less effort. It's the same technology used in the Diamante® writer adopted by thousands of professional reporters.
- Tension and Depth adjustment wheels are easily within reach.
- Slant display panel up to 65 degrees for use in varying lighting conditions.
- Easily adjust the keyboard slant +-10° for comfort and variety in posture.
EasyLock® Z12 Tripod Weighing only 1 1/4 pounds and folding to a mere 12 inches the Z12 stands straight in front of you for perfect writing position. The tilt mechanism, which is recessed in the bottom of the writer, enables adjusting the slant +-10 degrees for comfort and variety in posture. The manual lift center steel column makes those final tripod height adjustments smooth and easy.
Student Trade-in Guarantee Students who purchase the Wave steno machine receive our Upgrade Guarantee, making it one of the best investments you can make. If you buy a professional shorthand writing machine within four years of purchasing your Wave student steno writer we'll guarantee 90% of the current sale price of the writer. This trade in value must be applied toward the purchase of any upgraded professional writer package(retail price) (that has a 25% greater value than your student package)
THE WAVE™ SPECIFICATIONS
- Folds face down to protect screen while not in use - Active matrix color TFT- LCD - Diagonal: 7” Resolution: 800 x 480
- Tilt range: 0 to 65 degrees
- Font size: 1 to 5
- Connects to a Host USB port on a computer for:
- Realtime translation with Case CATalyst® and other brands
- Read memory to computer with Case CATalyst® and other CAT systems
- A 4-cell lithium-ion battery pack is included.
- Operating time: 8 to 10 hours
- Recharge time: 4 to 5 hours
- Battery life: 1 to 1.5 years
- Internal memory holds about 12,000 strokes – approximately 50 pages
- When primary battery or A/C power is not available, the backup battery operates the writer in fail-safe mode for an additional 8 hours while still recording to memory
A/C Power Adapter
- Automatic switching 120/220 volt with North American plug
- Cord length: 6 feet
- Optional adapter plugs:Europe, UK and Australia
- 4.5 pounds
EasyLock® Z12 Tripod
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Height: 12” folded
- 27” extended
0 to 65 Degree Tilt Range
- The Wave’s® built-in feature allows the machine to be adjusted to your specific comfort level without changing the center of gravity or optimum balance of the Wave.
|InternationalInternational Charger $39.95|
|Extra SD Card||Support Your Hands $69.95|
- Over 28 years of experience in the court reporting industry
- Greatest select of writers
- Best customer service
- Head writer technician, Brian, trained by the manufacturer with over 35 years experience
- Largest selection of writer parts on the planet covering every writer from the Smartwriter™ to the Luminex™
- World class review system
- Technical support backed by award winning ZenDesk Help System
- Toll-Free Support and Ordering
- Best prices guaranteed
- Online Chat system
- Money back guarantee
- The machine is completely disassembled.
- The machine is chemically cleaned using a non-toxic bio-green solution.
- The Stop Pads are replaced as needed.
- The Universal bar pad is replaced as needed.
- The Bank Bar Pad is replaced.
- All parts are checked for excessive wear.
- The Toggle Roller is replaced or refurbished. If it fails specification criteria, it is replaced.
- The Platen is reconditioned. If it fails specification criteria, it is replaced.
- The machine is reassembled and all mechanical parts are greased and lubricated to specification.
- The factory settings are verified and adjustments are performed as necessary.
- The ribbon is replaced.
- Adjustments are performed on all electronic components, including the contact assembly and switches.
- All motor gears are aligned to specifications and checked for proper operation.
- A complete diagnostics is performed to check computer interface (real-time), battery charging operations, electronic operations, and proper disk drive operation if applicable.
- The machine casing is cleaned and the key tops are polished
This process generally takes 3-4 man hours to complete!
Don't forget to select your keytop configuration: