Stenotype Theory for the Professional Scopist (11 chapters, 218 pages, aqua, ISBN 978-0-938643-64-7)
- A workbook designed to be used in conjunction with StenEd Realtime Theory (Item #101).
- Gives notereading and transcription practice based on the material presented in Realtime Theory.
- May be taught in the same class as beginning writing theory students are taught or as a separate class, depending on number of scopist students enrolled.
- Covers StenEd as well as non-StenEd principles, techniques, and outlines.
- Gives much practice in notereading.
- Gives practice in correcting computer mistranslates, nontranslates, and conflicts.
- Other useful texts that can be used in conjunction with Stenotype Theory for the Professional Scopist
- Reverse Dictionary (Item #552)
- Reader (Item #105) that accompanies Realtime Theory.
- Book is brand new (Shipped 2017-2018)
New books are returnable if still shrink-wrapped with no restocking as long as buyer pays all shipping. Used books are not returnable.View AllClose