StenEd Realtime Theory 101 NEW FREE Shipping
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. Orders placed before 2:00 PM EST M-F usually will be shipped the same day.
Volume I: Realtime/Basic Theory (40 lessons, 343 pages, indexed, royal blue) (ISBN 0-938643-01-0) (BOOK ONLY)
- Current 2019-2020 new edition.
- Provides the foundation for realtime, conflict-free computer writing.
- Includes keyboard and the entire StenEd theory.
- Emphasizes long vowels, high frequency words, and word beginnings and endings while giving consistent and logical writing techniques to insure realtime, conflict-free writing.
- Includes comprehensive word lists, sentences, and paragraphs to reinforce each principle.
- Includes shorthand notes for much of the dictation material given.
- Introduces all required and many optional high frequency briefs/phrases.
- Appendices include summaries of the theory, briefs and phrases, and soundalikes.
- AVAILABLE: CD's & audio cassettes cover every exercise in the student theory text at multiple speeds. (Not included, Available sku #bse103cd and #bse103p1, Audios #1-40 from 20 to 90 wpm)
- Divided into 40 lessons; contains 343 pages.
- Includes detailed index of the subjects covered.
Ships for free by US Postal Service Media mail (shipping time generally is 3-10 business days) in the continental US or if you need it sooner or you are an international customer select an upgraded shipping option.