StenEd Realtime Theory Reader NEW
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. If you need it quickly, upgrade your shipping.
- Calculated at Checkout
Item #105: Reader for Realtime Theory (114 pages, light blue, 1998 edition, ISBN 978-0-938643-31-9)
- Designed to be used in conjunction with Realtime Theory beginning with Theory Lesson 18.
- Develops sound note reading skills while reinforcing realtime theory.
- Includes shorthand notes for the theory text dictation material not outlined in the theory text itself.
- Used by student scopists (in conjunction with Realtime Theory (Item #101) and Stenotype Theory for Scopists (Item #131) to learn note reading.
New books are returnable if still shrink-wrapped with no restocking as long as buyer pays all shipping. Used books are not returnable.View AllClose