Theory Reinforcement Takes, Student Edition New
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. If you need it quickly, upgrade your shipping.
- Calculated at Checkout
Item #111: Theory Reinforcement Takes, Student Edition (450 takes, 204 pages, lavender, 1999 edition, ISBN 978-0-938643-71-5)
- Gives multiple 5-minute takes for each of the 40 StenEd Realtime Theory lessons.
- Arranged in 1-, 2-, and 3-minute segments so they can be combined in various ways to create different 5-minute practice takes and tests. They are marked in 1-minute segments.
- Includes word lists, word groups, sentences, paragraphs, and mini Q&A's which can be used as classroom practice, student lab, homework, and student tests.
- This student edition contains over 450 takes ranging from 1 to 3 minutes in length.
- Audios are not available since related exercises are to be combined to make varied 5-minute takes.
- Material from this text is available in the Realtime Coach audio/video interactive steno tutorials.
- Photo is not actual
- Book is in new condition.
Ships for free by US Postal Service Media mail (shipping time generally is 3-10 business days) in the continental US or if you need it sooner or you are an international customer select an upgraded shipping option.