Reporter on the Job (Online Audio)
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. If you need it quickly, upgrade your shipping.
- Calculated at Checkout
You will receive an email link directly from StenEd that will give you access to the audio usually within 1-2 business days. All downloadable audio is guaranteed by the StenEd company for quality. Once audio is downloaded it is non-returnable.
- Introduces students to the types of material court reporters encounter in their daily work.
- Contains testimony, depositions, jury charge, statements, literary, speaker identification, parentheticals, reporter punctuation, number usage, and more.
- Reviews advanced theoretical concepts.
- Contains 23 lessons and 4 review and 10 supplemental dictations totaling 272 pages.
- Each lesson contains vocabulary, instruction, review, and dictation.
- The 4 review and 10 supplemental exercises contain vocabulary and dictation.
- Online audio provides 26+ hours at speeds from 80-22 WPM.
New books are returnable if still shrink-wrapped with no restocking as long as buyer pays all shipping. Used books are not returnable.View AllClose