Reporter on the Job (Online Audio)
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. If you need it quickly, upgrade your shipping.
You will receive an email link directly from StenEd that will give you access to the audio usually within 1-2 business days. All downloadable audio is guaranteed by the StenEd company for quality. Once audio is downloaded it is non-returnable.
- Introduces students to the types of material court reporters encounter in their daily work.
- Contains testimony, depositions, jury charge, statements, literary, speaker identification, parentheticals, reporter punctuation, number usage, and more.
- Reviews advanced theoretical concepts.
- Contains 23 lessons and 4 review and 10 supplemental dictations totaling 272 pages.
- Each lesson contains vocabulary, instruction, review, and dictation.
- The 4 review and 10 supplemental exercises contain vocabulary and dictation.
- Online audio provides 26+ hours at speeds from 80-22 WPM.
New books are returnable if still shrink-wrapped with no restocking as long as buyer pays all shipping. Used books are not returnable.View AllClose