Reporter on the Job Book Only (276 pages, emerald green, ISBN 978-0-938643-09-8)
- Introduces students to the types of material court reporters encounter in their daily work.
- Contains testimony, depositions, jury charge, statements, literary, speaker identification, parentheticals, reporter punctuation, number usage, and more.
- Reviews advanced theoretical concepts.
- Contains 23 lessons and 4 review and 10 supplemental dictations.
- Each lesson contains vocabulary, instruction, review, and dictation.
- The 4 review and 10 supplemental exercises contain vocabulary and dictation.
- Available: Online Audio (26+ hours of audio) cover every exercise in the student text at multiple speeds. (Item #CD303/A/B/C at speeds ranging from 80 to 225 wpm.)
New books are returnable if still shrink-wrapped with no restocking as long as buyer pays all shipping. Used books are not returnable.View AllClose