StenEd 10 Steps to Realtime Writing Online Audio
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. If you need it quickly, upgrade your shipping.
Online Audio for Item #151: 10 Steps to Realtime Writing
You will receive an email link directly from StenEd that will give you access to the audio usually within 1-2 business days. All downloadable audio is guaranteed by the StenEd company for quality. Once audio is downloaded it is non-returnable.
- Companion audio for the 10 Steps to Realtime textbook.
- Provides 11+ hours of audio at 60-180 WPM.
- Realtime writing hints for those who didn't learn StenEd.
- Excellent realtime theory review for those reporters and advanced students who did learn StenEd theory.
- Prioritizes conflict-solving techniques into 10 categories:
- Step 1: The Alphabet
- Step 2: High Frequency Words
- Step 3: Inflected Endings
- Step 4: Soundalikes
- Step 5: Prefixes
- Step 6: Suffixes
- Step 7: Punctuation
- Step 8: Numbers
- Step 9: Short Forms
- Step 10: Special Considerations
- If you already write StenEd theory, you can use this to prepare your non-StenEd transfer students for realtime writing or reinforce your own StenEd "textbook" theory.
- If you don't teach or write StenEd theory, you can use this to prepare your advanced students of realtime writing by incorporating StenEd realtime techniques or incorporate StenEd realtime techniques into your own writing style to eliminate conflicts.