Vocabulary Development Package, Student Edition with Online Audio (286 pages, yellow, ISBN 978-0-938643-06-7)
- Used for vocabulary and advanced writing skill development.
- Includes word games, puzzles, and much dictation to reinforce the words being covered.
- Contains both general and specific vocabularies, including:
- General vocabulary;
- Borrowed words;
- Words frequently confused (e.g., soundalikes);
- Word relationships; and
- Specialized vocabulary (e.g., computer terms).
- Difficult yet excellent preparation for the real world.
- May be used as part of a second semester English course, in conjunction with Reporter on the Job, or as a separate course.
- Package version contains 1 CD (MP3 format) 9 hours @ 70-150 wpm.
- Material from this text is available in the Realtime Coach audio/video interactive steno tutorials.
New books are returnable if still shrink-wrapped with no restocking as long as buyer pays all shipping. Used books are not returnable.View AllClose