Steno Writer Natural Soft Black Leather Keytop Covers
- Ships the same day if ordered before 2:00 PM EST
- Calculated at Checkout
Want the "cadillac of keytops" ? HERE THEY ARE!!
Adhesive backed soft leather keypads, designed to cushion your touch.
These are the top of the line key tab product, offering the very finest touch, with superior durability to any product on the market today.
- Made of genuine buckskin leather.
- Each set is individually hand crafted.
- Easy to attach and will stay put. A very durable product. Sweaty fingers - no problem! Long nails will not rip or tear these pads and each order includes extra key tabs for the faster wearing keys!
- High frictional/non-skid surface High temperature adhesive eliminates keypad movement at elevated temperatures
- Leather offers absorption properties that no other material can offer
- Great for reducing noise, protecting your writer's plastic keytops, and giving your fingers a softer touch.
- Includes all keys and extended keys (wide *, wide DZ, wide TS and double wide *). One set includes enough keypads for all possible key configurations.
- These are a great addition to any machine.
- Chemical and moisture resistant
- Brand New
- All Stenograph, ProCAT, Xscribe, Advantage, and Baron writers. Works on Infinity writers depending on key configuration....
To Apply: Clean keytops with a soft cotton rag and a small amount of alcohol(the kind you don't drink); let dry, then carefully apply covers. Do not press the cover into place until you are satisfied that it is positioned as you like it. If not, lift off and replace... then press into permanent placement.
Keypads are returnable for up to 14 days from receiving the item. They are returnable as long as the keypads have not been removed from the backing or installed on the machine. StenoWorks is not responsible for problems resulting from incorrect installation.View AllClose