Thin Foam Keytop Covers..... Want a little more padding than our thin rubber? Here you go, the perfect balance between padding and function.
- Made of thin high quality foam rubber.
- Each set is individually hand crafted.
- High frictional/non-skid surface High temperature adhesive eliminates keypad movement at elevated temperatures
- Great for reducing noise, protecting your writer's plastic keytops, and giving your fingers a softer touch.
- Includes all keys and extended keys. One set includes enough keypads for all possible key configurations.
- These are a great addition to any machine.
- Brand New
- All Stenograph, ProCAT, Xscribe, Advantage, and Baron writers. Works on Infinity writers depending on key configuration....
To Apply: Clean keytops with a soft cotton rag and a small amount of alcohol(the kind you don't drink); let dry, then carefully apply covers. Do not press the cover into place until you are satisfied that it is positioned as you like it. If not, lift off and replace... then press into permanent placement.
Keypads are returnable for up to 14 days from receiving the item. They are returnable as long as the keypads have not been removed from the backing or installed on the machine. StenoWorks is not responsible for problems resulting from incorrect installation.View AllClose