Either a great backpack on it's own or use it for carrying additional items with your Zuca Professional Wheelie. This stylish backpack comes with straps that attach it to most Zuca wheelied cases. It's great if you simply need more room than what you have in the Pro Wheelie. Some Reporters also use it as a backpack to carry their machine(fits the smaller paperless writers with their tripod and a laptop computer) Has a padded laptop sleeve for a 15” screen. This is a true backpack and is NOT a wheelie backpack. We do carry the Skipper that has wheels.
- This stylist new backpack comes complete with a padded laptop sleeve (holds up to size 15” laptops with 10''H x14''H x 2''D dimensions)
- 2 Interior expanding file pockets will hold a ton of documents
- Includes a side zippered office organization pocket with a removable key clip, pockets for small items, credit card sleeves and a portal for your earbuds or headphones
- Built-in straps secure the backpack to your ZÜCA rolling bag. Comfortable padded back and ergonomic shoulder straps
- This sweet bag will even stand tall when fully loaded
- The perfect combination with a ZÜCA rolling bag. Designed to secure to your ZÜCA Sport, Pro or Flyer
- Made from premium water resistant 1680D nylon
This backpack meets FAA specifications for carry-on baggage
DIMENSIONS16"H x 14"W x 9"D
BEST BACKPACK ON THE MARKET
I ordered my first Business Backpack over 10 years ago and have been using it daily ever since. This is, hands-down, the sturdiest most versatile backpack on the market (and I know, because I've looked at others). The only reason why I am replacing it is because it has finally started to really show signs of wear, AFTER 10 YEARS of almost daily use. In addition to just being the best backpack for transporting a portable office, it's also incredibly comfortable and sturdy. I have loaded this thing up with over 20 pounds of electronics and "stuff" while traveling and have carried it from one end of an airport terminal to another comfortably. Seriously, you won't regret purchasing this backpack. I'm looking forward to my new one, I just wish it came in other colors! After 10 years, it'd be nice to have something colorful instead of plain black.
I've had this backpack since 2011. I spent 4 years and I don’t know how many flights with this backpack and its match carry on. Both amazing and only in the last couple years the stitching on the backpack gave out. I also have a second carry on as a rolling tool kit and because they weren’t around when i was a kid the flashing wheels are awesome and I have numerous compliments on them!!