Realtime Legal Dictionary for Stenotypists NEW
- We do our best to ship as fast as possible. If you need it quickly, upgrade your shipping.
- Calculated at Checkout
Realtime Legal Dictionary for Stenotypists (154 pages, brown, 2000 edition, ISBN 978-0-938643-66-1)
- Extremely comprehensive listing (over 18,000 entries) of legal terms and their realtime StenEd outline(s).
- Designed for the student and practicing reporter.
- Both StenEd and non-StenEd writers will find that the briefs and written-out forms contained in this Legal Dictionary will help them write legal terms more easily, efficiently, and confidently.
- The appendices include:
- Briefs for common courtroom phrases and
- Legal phrase elements and their StenEd outlines.
New books are returnable if still shrink-wrapped with no restocking as long as buyer pays all shipping. Used books are not returnable.View AllClose